The organisations we work with range from large, globally recognised brands to smaller, independent businesses. This places us uniquely to advise you on both complex customs procedures and the initial steps you need to take to ensure your processes are compliant. We can also help to identify any opportunities to reduce or better manage your customs duty costs.
Our specialist speakers offer tailored seminars and workshops throughout the UK, focused on the key factors affecting the ever-changing import and export sector.
Upcoming Seminars and Workshops
Strategic Planning for Importers and Exporters
The first part of the day will provide you with the relevant information and guidance to create a long-term strategic plan for your international trade procedures. Experienced importers/exporters will gain the opportunity to enhance existing processes, with a focus on customs changes following Brexit. Our experts will explain the costs to consider and introduce potential money saving opportunities your business may benefit from.
The second part of the day will give a step by step guide to submitting a customs declaration to HMRC and the preparation of supporting documentation. This is an essential skill to learn, to ensure you understand EU customs procedures ahead of the UK leaving the EU Customs Union in March 2019.
- Create an informed import/export strategy for your business, whatever the outcome of Brexit.
- Gain a full understanding of the costs associated with customs procedures.
- Improve your understanding of the different aspects of customs documentation and related procedures.
- Learn how to submit a compliant customs declaration.
Duration : 1 day
Cost : £300 + VAT
Locations & dates
- Manchester : 27/02/2019 & 27/03/2019
- Liverpool : 06/03/2019 & 04/04/2019
- Birmingham : 13/03/2019 & 01/05/2019
- Leeds : 20/03/2019 & 15/05/2019
Click here to register your interest in any of our upcoming courses and a dedicated member of our events team will contact you within the next 1-2 working days.
Click here to purchase your tickets to any of our upcoming events direct from Ticket Tailor.