Langdon Customs and Excise Solutions Ltd – Corporate Social Responsibility
At Langdon, we believe it is our responsibility and duty to ensure we meet the expectations of our customers, employees, suppliers, the community and environment.
We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
Langdon is committed to conducting our business with integrity and respect for human rights. We will ensure that modern slavery is not taking place anywhere in our own business, or in any of our supply chains, we will promote anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices.
Our company will:
• Respect the law
• Honour its internal policies
• Ensure that all its business operations are legitimate
Our company preserves a budget to make monetary donations. These donations will aim to:
• Support environmental causes
• Alleviate those in need
We actively encourage our employees to volunteer. They can volunteer through programs organised externally, or internally. Our company may sponsor volunteering events from other organisations.
• We shall strive to improve our environmental performance
• We shall strive to reduce waste by the use of recycling
• We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees
• We will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development
• We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment
• We shall uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our business relationships
• We shall encourage suppliers to adopt responsible business policies and practices